Thursday, February 10, 2011

san sir tan - three colour eggs with spinach - egg, century egg, salted egg, the yolk is golden colour very beautiful - last night watch chu chow cook this dish so bought and cook it and this is the last brunch of spinach. Yesterday clear all my veg so happy go market to buy new veg instead today is the 9th day all stalls close, lucky still got some stall selling yesterday leftover.
fish porridge very smooth and nice.


with yu tiao very delicious but my tongue very sick i cant even taste the sweetness of the coffee ! Now weather getting very hot and i feel my house very dirty now i start to do spring cleaning ? windows, altar, balcony and anywhere. Today i just started to do my spring cleaning, the hall window was so dirty with dead lizard, spider web and dust. wash and clean my alter i think i didnt clean it for almost a year ? The 1st window since 1/2 year a ago, i dont have the strength to do it before cny till now may be the weather is hot i cant feel the aches key everywhere !
The 2nd part window of the hall is still not very dirty may be i clean it later on when i finish all my window cleaning esp my son room which i didnt clean for very long. He alway sleep late and by that time he wake up i dont have the stength to do it. coffee really bitter or my tongue is sick or the coffee got no sugar ?

11th February 2011 Fridday

No comments: