Sunday, May 23, 2010

24th may 2010 Monday Seafood spaghetti
Saturday saw this lady ate spaggetti at wisma so feel like eating too, 1st time i notice there is this small pasta shop outside isetan ,3rd storey, So instead of usual fried rice on Monday i cook seafood spaghetti.
What u need
mince garlic
4 prawns
8 prawn head
few small squids
salt
black pepper.
alway boil spaghetti in water with salt and oil.
parl boil brocolli
Sat.didnt cook really miss veg, i think i will cook or plan properly, everytime eat outside dont taste good and not worth a single cent. I think i like my own cook food. Very balance, with rice, meat, veg, soup and fruit. healthy living. i also eat too early for dinner when i outside. Do u believe at 2pm i ate 3 mini curry puff and at 3pm at wanton dumpling or swee jiao noodles. My stomach feel so bloated even in the evening i didnt ate anything. I think i lost about 1/2 kg, if u eat lesser u will definetly lost weight so easily. 1st time saw 49.6 kg. I think i lost another 600 g to 49kg and to 48.5 ? My face will be the 1st place to lost weight, , but my stomach is getting bigger and bigger and i dont like to stand straight cos it give weight to my leg. I feel better when i bend ? But i will try lah at certain place only lah !
Clement have not been eating his bread, may be he is sick of the bread, he like the ice cream cone so much. I think i will buy some nice ice-cream for him and bacon to whip up his appetite.
He had not been eating well even didnt eat his fruit during tea break. Must be the trading not making money.I hope he wake up and not day dream anymore, yao jiao ta shi ti.
Even do now i am perpsiring i also dare not to stop the fan from turning, cos left side body blow until so cold and weak, and remember the sharp pain on my upper back esp when i lay down.
Clean my 2nd part of the hall window which i wanted to do before China trip, next day i try to clean my room window which is very dirty and not clean for quite sometime.
I love Monday cos my mind is very calm if he dont disturb me, dont open the can of worms.

No comments: