Wednesday, June 2, 2010

porridge with mince, pork, chicken, peanut and small ikan billies
yu tiao

last night dinner, can pork rib, big onion,chiilies, cucumber, ikan billies and fried eggs with sauce.


fried prawn and french bean



3rd june 2010 Thursday
Last night watch 9pm channel 8 drama, with you, i am in your left and right, the father chen su chen know that his son chen han wei soul is around and ask him to appear to him, but he cant.
it such a touching sence tha my hot tear roll down, very long never see any drama can touch me.
may be only the soul, which communite with human and they are around but cannot talk to u.
It make me to think all my loves one who passed away.
I alway believe there are around but they just cant talk to us.
I alway pray so hard for them
to go to a better place.
Esp june is my 3rd sister anniv,
may lord grant u rest
eternal rest unto u
and let pepertual light shine upon u.
Love the song too, thought of
using camera video to tape
the song but dont know how to use
went to youtube and find pple alrdy
post so many there which i can
hear daily. Thank you pple out there
for sharing.
Lunch - porridge with yu tiao, my son favourite
today i add ikan billies, chicken, mince pork and peanut
mince i add lot of spring onion but my son dont eat spring onion.
Dinner - washbi prawn, fried fish and fried chicken breast
veg med chye sim
soup - mo gua with chicken bone and two feet with dried scallop.

No comments: