Thursday, July 1, 2010

2nd July 2010 Friday
I had been cooking earlier and earlier actually a bit crazy but i like to cook earlier cos i can bath and i feel so much fresher cos i alway feel very sticky around 2 plus and boring ? Now i try to cook later will say my prayer at 2.45 instead earlier.

Perhaps I need to turn to Jesus first,
rather than always saying what I think.

Avocado still not ripe, still cannot find out the way to make it ripe ?

Thursday - No evil can enter u if god is with u.
Friday - Perhaps I need to turn to Jesus first,
rather than always saying what i think.
My mind think a lot last few days can kill me,
have been praying hard not to think, and leave
things as what it is.

Thinking of going sentosa ir but wondering who is interested ?

To live in knowledge that God will never abandon me.

We are too ready and too quick to judge.

Today watching youtube - jangdonggun wedding.
Raining day again.
Today went market bought lot of food.
pork rib and fatty pork
tow kwa, fish ball, fish cake, go haing fish cake.
Another stall young tow who and 2 pcs of big tow kee.
veg - curly long bean, long cabbage, xiao kai lan, ginger, pear, ch spinach.
1 pc fish.
eggs
nut and sour tit bit for tongue.

No comments: