Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Salt of the earth
light to the nations
avoid fooending people
stick to our grn
no matter what to the extent
that pple get hurt.

Foxes have holes
Bird have nest
Son of God has nowhere
to laid his head.

Moments of inner difficulty and trial
Christ supports - authentic happiness

Our heavenly father wants to confort
us, heal us, bless us especially when
we are in great need.

When we feel the grief of loneliness or
are overwhelmed by sufferings in our
life, remember Jesus's promise that our
sorrow will turn into joy.

God is constantly sustaining, protecting
and guiding us in our daily living.

Spent more time developing your spiritual
life eg, reading spiritual books, u will find your
life growing in deeper peace and joy with u.

Stay with us Lord,
throughout this day
and be our
wisdom and guide.

Come to me, all of you who labour and are
overburdened, and I will give your rest.
Shoulder my yolk and learn from me,
for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
Yes, my yoke is easy and my burden light.

No comments: