Friday, July 2, 2010

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your
faithfully and kindle in them the fire
of your love.

Send forth your Spririt they shall be created
And you shall renew the face of the earth.

O God, who has taught the hearts of the
faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit,
grant that in the same Spirirt we may
be truly wise and ever rejoice in His
consolation through Christ our Lord. Amen

Into your hand, Lord I commend my Spririt,
redeem me, Lord, God of truth.
Into your hands, Lord, I commend my spirit,
grant me a quiet night and a perfect end.

Act of Hope
O my god, relying on your almighty
power and infinite mercy and promises,
I hope to obtain pardon of my sins,
and help of your grace and life everlasting
throught the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord
and redeemer. Amen

Prayer of Sorrow
Lord God, our loving Father
You know all my sins and failures,
my weakness and temptations. I come to you
with deep sorrow in my heart for all
the wrong I have done and all the good
I have failed to do. Forgive me, accept me
and strengthen me now and always. Amen

No comments: